Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 25: Down - 2.4/Total Loss -22.6/ Off The Rollercoaster

Or at least it feels that way. 2.4 pounds is a heck of a lot of weight to lose in a single day.  It well makes up for the last two days, where I gained.  What I have learned with this plan is to stick with it and eventually it will be okay.


My husband asked me today if the sweater I was wearing was new.  Nope, I told him, it's ten year old.  It's one of the many items I purchased thinking ,"It is so cute. I'll just lose enough weight to eventually  fit into it."  I literally have an entire closet filled with 'eventual' clothes.  It's been fun to finally fit into a few of them.  I feel like I must have been psychic when I predicted correctly I would be wearing them some day.  


I just didn't know it would take me decades to do so.  And in case you're wondering – yes, some of them are floral dresses with shoulder pads wider than a Green Bay Packer's.  It's the look that any Sugarbaker would have been proud to carry off.


(Gosh, I miss Designing Women.  They should bring the show back and call it Designing Seniors.)



Day 24:  Living on juice/Down 2.4/Total loss 22.6

Quote for the day:  ""Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Anonymous


Pat Dennis
Corporate comedian and author:
Hotdish To Die For
Hotdish Haiku
Who Died In Here?
Stand-Up and Die
Anne Frasier's Deadly Treats 
The Silence of the Loons
Resort To Murder
Once Upon a Crime Anthology and more

No comments:

Post a Comment