Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 1O - Weight Loss 14 pounds

I haven't posted my stats before because frankly, I need the math brain of my friend Sarah Weiss to figure it out.  The reason?  My first fast ended in September with a weight loss of 40.5 pounds.  Then part of the weight came back. A big part.  17 pounds.  Poor excuses for why are in my previous posts.  But now that I am close to weighing what I weighed in September, I am comfortable with posting my stats.  I have three more pounds to go before I am "even".  After that, I will consider any weight loss to be a blessing. (If you haven't read my post before, you might be interested in my first blog.  It is an explanation of my first 60 day juice fast. )

Doing another fast has been daunting. I certainly didn't want to do it. But now that I am, the results are so astonishing (much better than my first fast) that I'm glad I did.  I still don't know how I am able to do this.  To be able to stay away from food, to learn to just say "no".  But I do know that I am addicted to food.  If food made someone intoxicated like alcohol does, most days I'd be lying in the gutter in front of Dunkin' Donuts.

Have a great holiday.  Remember, your body's more important than that piece of fruitcake.

DAY 10 :  Still Juicing/Weight Loss 14 pound

Quote for the day:    "Holding a grudge is letting someone live rent-free in your head."
Pat Dennis
Author
Hotdish To Die For
Hotdish Haiku
Who Died In Here?
Stand-Up and Die
and more

And always remember check with your doctor before going on any diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment