Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 8: Short Post/Long Day

Don't feel much like blogging or trying to be clever.  Living on juice is going fine. I am feeling well and very grateful I decided to do this again. But it is the holiday soon and I have things to do.

I remember when I did my first fast.  I made up a list of excuses that I might use to  the fast. I had everything on it from a tornado to my spouse dying to me dying.  (Yep, I put my own death on the no excuse  list. If I died, I wouldn't have been able to visit the all-you-can eat buffet in heaven, which of course I assume heaven is.)  I titled the list No Excuses, Not Even These.  Then every time one of them popped into my head, I'd think of the list.  I still have the list.  But now I have to add Christmas to it.  Still, the end results will be worth it.  No pain, no gain.  Or should I say loss?

Quote for the day:  "Be the type of person you want to meet."

Day 8:  Still juicing/feeling more energetic

Pat Dennis
Author
Hotdish To Die For
Stand-Up and Die
Who Died in Here?
Hotdish Haiku

No comments:

Post a Comment