Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 21: Zero weight Loss/Too blase' to care/18.8pds total lost

I could have invented the phrase, "whatever".  I often found myself shutting down emotionally while lifting up my hand in the air and muttering that term even before it became popular.  Today my ultra-bored dismissal and wrist-waving concerns my plateau.


There's nothing I can do about it.  If I decide to beat up the person that is "doing it to me" then I would be beating up my own body.  Complaining about it would take too much energy.  And even I am tired of my blog at times, and its constant emphasis on my juice fast and the progress I have made. 


My juice fast ends in "two garbage days" from now. Garbage day is a big deal in this house.  Our trash is picked up every Friday morning at 7:30 a.m.  Twenty-five percent of the time, we forget to put it out.  At 7:28 a.m., when we hear the rumble of the truck heading our way, one of us rushes outside and rolls the can down our long driveway, swearing the entire time.  Our garbage men have seen me in my nightie  more than the men I dated in college.


Afterwards,when we watch the truck pull away  my spouse and I always exclaim, "Garbage day comes so quickly."


Right now, with this juicing, I need all the help I can get to make me think it will end soon.  And "two garbage days" works for me.


Day 20:  still living on juice/ stayed the same/total loss 18.8

Quote for the day:  "Help Us Accept The Things The Salon Cannot Change"  Naughty Betty, writer of greeting cards, etc.

Pat Dennis
Author
Hotdish To Die For
Hotdish Haiku
Who Died In Here?
Stand-Up and Die
Anne Frasier's Deadly Treats 
and more

No comments:

Post a Comment